2011-04-13

Fucking dangerous



Dear blog, working full-time is killing me... Sometimes i think about it and i'm like ''wtf i don't understand what im doin this is crazy me no life work all the time die soon'' .. i suppose everybody deals with that, but.. this is really affecting me.. One guy at work is fuckin depressive, and it pisses me off when i see somebody depressed or ''not feeling''.  I want to be depressed too.. this looks so easy.

Btw, hit me in the face with a legendary weapon and make me bleed or something, i can honestly say that the ptero dynam clip is not coming up well... this is way harder than i expected and and it takes a lot of time to do it, lol this will be out this summer and i don't know, maybe we'll be faster at doing more clips in the future.  Everybody except me and le chat are moving together this summer in a sick appart and for sure, me and my girlfriend will move somewhere close, because living far away from your bros sucks.
Good idea kevin! - toys memories by GOOD IDEA KEVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment